A Better Date Calculator FREE is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-23. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
** For PRO version go here: http://goo.gl/Hz8ML **
Advantages of PRO version:
- no ads (no bandwidth used)
- full list of timezones
- email out results (no limit)
- Difference tab takes time input in addition to date
- ability to increase font size for hi-res devices
- gratitude from me, your developer :-) Easy to use, multi-functional Date Calculator/Day Calculator/Age Calculator/Timezone Calculator/Converter and Leap Year Calculator.
Calculate difference between two dates or compute a new date by adding or subtracting days or weeks from a selected start date. It's also a time zone and unixtime/timestamp converter. Both conversions are supported, to unix timestamp and from unix timestamp. Handy productivity tool for system administrators and frequent travellers. It's the Swiss-army knife of date calculations. You share the results via email (maximum 5 emails in this free version).
- day of the week (pick a start date on any tab)
- past leap years, future leap years (via Difference tab)
- prescription renewal date (via Date Add tab)
- project deadline or projected end date (via Date Add tab)
- current/past/future time in another part of the world (via Timezone tab)
- convert a date to unix-time/unix epoch/timestamp (via Unixtime tab)
- convert unix timestamps back to human readable format (via Unixtime tab)
- how many seconds/days/weeks you've been alive (via Difference tab)
- how long until your next birthday (via Difference tab)
- how long until next vacation or holiday (via Difference tab)
- how many leap years in the next century (via Difference tab)
- email out maximum of 5 results
To check for Leap Years click on the Difference tab.
For starting date select any day in prior to year you want to check.
For ending date select any day following the year range you want to check.
Last line in the result screen will tell you if any years with leap days exist in the date range selected.
Example: To check if 2012 is a leap year select any day in 2011 as start date and any day in 2013 as end date. Last line in the next screen will tell you if 2012 is a leap year.
A paid/PRO version without ads is now also available. Other benefits include full list of timezones supported by your device and more granular Difference tab functionality that lets you adjust the time as well as date. You can also email out unlimited number of results. Search for "A Better Date Calculator PRO" or follow one of the links below:
Ratings and comments are much appreciated.
keywords: "how long i've been alive" "how old am i" "time calculator" "age calculator" "unixtime to time app" "unixtime to date app" "age app" "unixtime app" "timezone app" "weekday calculator app" "business date calculator" "weekday app" "utc to local time app" "time around the world app" "world clock app" "funny messages" "funny reminders" "witty nagging" "yoda talk" "calendar calculator" "best date calculator for android" "best date calculator app" "days until" "days left" "then and now alternative" "best calendar calculator app" "days until" "how long until" "best day calculator" pms period cycle pregnancy pregnant "due date" "age counter" "day counter" "date counter" "date counter" devops "calendar math" "day math" "day add" "day addition" "email out calendar calculation"
A Better Date Calculator FREE (version 1.0.20) has a file size of 115.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.